Ad

Thursday 30 April 2015

Collaboration with the beautiful @makeup_addiction22 on Instagram!

Yesterday I reached out to the beautiful @makeup_addiction22 on Instagram to do this beautiful collab!

I knew that she was going through a tough time and was in a funk. I know what this feels like as I've had a tough year coming out of an abusive relationship and battling depression and anxiety. Through all of this makeup was like a therapy tool! I could be creative, it was calming, it took my mind off of things and it made me feel beautiful again! So I reached out to her to try and cheer her up by getting our glam's on!! So this collaboration was really to get the message out there to anybody that is going through a tough time that you are strong and you will pull through! There's a light at the end of the tunnel and feeling beautiful both inside and out will help you on your journey to happiness!

We decided to do a really girly look! We used peacock colours as an inspiration looks so we incorporated pinks, blues and golds! I love the result of both of our looks and hope you guys do too!

@makeup_addiction22 used:
- Coastal Scents 252 ultimate palette
- peacock glitter from glitter injections
- Nyx Xtreme shine lip cream in dolly girl

I used:
- Coastal Scents hot pot in 'CM03' (bright orange) and morphe brushes 'pretty in pink' as a transition shade
- Coastal Scents hot pot in 'Maroon berry' and Morphe Brushes eyeshadow in '58' (bright fuchsia pink) to deepen the crease
- Dior palette in '250 seascape' for the blue and purple on the lid
- No. 7 liquid eyeliner in 'Jewel'
- Collection loose pigment in 'Bedazzle' mixed with eyedrops to create a cold liquid liner for the bottom lashline
- Nivea body glitter for the inner corner
- Maybelline colour elixir in 'Hibiscus Heaven' on the lips!

So if you guys are feeling down, try pulling out those makeup brushes girl! It may help so much!

Thank you guys for reading and supporting me!
Dont forget to check out @makeup_addiction22 on Instagram

Love you guys,
Starrzbeauty xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment